Empty stress place: Ballygally Castle Hotel (Northern Ireland)

This weekend I was researching about happiness in a friendly ghost hotel! :) 

I think we all like to be a little bit scared, don't we?

I'm at Ballygally Castle Hotel!

Walking through the hotel you feel like at any time you will meet a ghost from the 17th century. Talking to the people that works here they told me that many guests have reported strange experiences and have felt a presence in their room! 

The rooms are very comfortable, the bed was super-super confy and I had the most amazing view over the ocean. I have to be honest with you guys, at night I listened unexplained noises....! 

I love to discover new things and I really did that! Their breakfast was one of my favorites experience here. Apparently, in Northern Ireland it's totally legit to have porridge...with Whiskey in it! Because, well....why not? :) 

The garden is filled with amazing flowers and there is even a riverside walk you can do. Make sure you don't miss exploring this part of the castle! And don't skip their Afternoon Tea! You'll understand why.

If you are brave enough you can visit the ghost room...this room was created for their old former resident, Lady Isabella's Shaw, who lived in this Castle 4 centuries ago! Apparently, a friendly ghost!

A perfect place to spend the weekend. But be careful, maybe a knock at the door isn't a Room Service.

It's not hard to get your heart in your mouth during your stay here!

Confront your fear, it might get you into an extraordinary experience.

What a peacefully and "haunted" place. This place is by far one of the most unique places I have ever stayed at. I recommend 100%!

Thank you for the warmth stay. Great staff.

Be a part of our happiness!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Offbeat Travel Experiences

The Rio de Janiero International Half Marathon

Travel and a Love of Nature